|FOB Price:||US $ 1000 – 2,000 / Unit
Get Latest Price
|OEM:||OEM is available|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Payment Terms:||1 Ton/Tons|
Cone crusher spares Overview
The cone crusher wear parts mainly have concaves and mantles and so on. DSMAC can manufacture numerous models of concave and mantles for cone crusher. The materials of mantle, DSMAC use the High Manganese, like Mn14Cr2, Mn18Cr2, Mn20Cr2, Mn22Cr2, to ensure the wear resistance.
Cone crusher spares Advantages
- Material: high manganese steel
- 30—50% longer service life
- Shock-resistance, wear-resistance and friction-free
- Certificate: ISO9001
Cone crusher OEM Brand
Customized request is available, we accept the sample processing or map processing.
DSMAC manufactures ISO9001 certified, fully guaranteed and warranted spare parts to suit an various range of Cone Crusher brands including:
Metso | Sandvik | Pegson | Lokomo |Svedala | Allis Chalmers | Symons | Nordberg | Fintec | Finlay | Extec | Kue-Ken/Brown Lennox | LOKOMO | Telsmith
Cone crusher spares Supplier
DSMAC is a high-tech enterprise which specializes in researching and manufacturing wear-resistant materials and crushing engineering technology equipment. And we have set a long-term cooperation with Xi’an Jiaotong University, while Wear-Resistant Materials Institute of Xian Jiaotong University embodies the supreme level of wear-resistant materials in China and the advanced standard worldwide. Now, we can offer our clients various crusher spares, such as jaw crusher jaw plates, impact crusher blow bars, hammer crusher hammers, cone crusher concaves and mantles and so on.
1. After the contract signing, technician will correct and confirm the drawing for 3D simulation
(if the customer don’t have drawing, we can provide the field sketch service).
2. 3D simulation after the correct and confirm process.
3. The production departments do product mold manufacturing work and sand box model.
4. The production departments do the casting work.
5. Heat treatment and water toughening treatment of product.
6. Cleaning and machining the qualified product.
7. Put the final product in dispatch area for delivery.
* All brand names, model names or marks are owned by their respective manufacturers. DSMAC has no affiliation with the OEM. These terms are used for identification purposes only and are not intended to indicate affiliation with or approval by the OEM. All parts are manufactured by, for and warranted by DSMAC and are not manufactured by, purchased from or warranted by the OEM.